| Adverstisement |
Why not starting the new year (I hope you had a great start!) with a little post about the best shooting from the old year?
I have the honor to be the “Cover Girl” of the December/January Issue of The Curvy Magazine – to have by being a big guy close to 40 is simply amazing!
The gallery´s topic for this issue is Diversity und I am so unbelievable proud to be in that gallery together with so amazing woman who represent, enrich und shape the plus size community.
Not only the gallery within the recent issue is amazing, the shooting at Milk Studio in the end of November in Munich was great! Photographer Norbert Hurrle and hair & make up artist Arno Humer did an amazing job, as well as the editors of The Curvy Magazine Julia Kronwitter und Carola Niemann (who also did the styling). I am really grateful they they started such an unique thing like this magazine.
I am really proud of those pics with those incredible clothes that mostly where provided to me by ASOS. Everything I wear is not for everyday use – but I love the idea of showing what a plus sized man can do with clothes!
The Curvy Magazine is an plus-size-editorial-fashion-highgloss-magazine that shows that we all are beautiful, bow matter how people might call or see us. We are beautiful, proud, strong, sexy, weak, vulnerable, crazy and fashionable and we have the right to show that and not to hide under dark wide fit tents!
Have a look at the magazine and some interviews:
Also check out the blogs and social media channels of those great ladies… and FOLLOW THEM:
- Caterina Pogorzelski: megabambi.de – Instagram – Facebook
- Stella Sieger: stellasieger.com – Instagram – Facebook
- Rona Floriana Wiedemann: ronawiedemann.wordpress.com – Instagram
- Verena Prechtl: theskinnyandthecurvyone.com – Instagram – Facebook
- Sophia Faßnacht: theskinnyandthecurvyone.com – Instagram – Facebook
Accept your Extra-Inches – love yourself!
- Borg duster coat* by ASOS PLUS (size XXL long) – via ASOS (shop now…)
- Long sleeve shirt* in lace by ASOS PLUS (size XXL) – via ASOS (shop now…)
- Jersey bomber jacket* in mesh by ASOS PLUS (size XXXL ) – via ASOS (hier…)
- Track jacket in gold by ASOS (size XXXL) – via ASOS (shop now…)
- T-Shirt by Boohoo Plus (size 50) – via ASOS (shop now…)
Things that are not listed here, have been mine since quite a while and I did not find them online anywhere.
Please see my size guide for comparing your measurements with the provided sizes I wore the clothes for this blogposting.
*tagged articles have been provided by the named brands or shops for this blog posting